Thursday, 30 March 2023

A Blind Tranny Walks Into The DMV and...

I don't really know what to say about the whole trans-movement explosion. In my apartment building I've got two neighbours (both single moms) with adolescents identifying as the opposite sex they were born as, and the moms are supporting it. I don't agree with it, but hey, live and let live (which is something the trans movement obviously doesn't want to adhere to). 
 
But yesterday really took the cake. I went to the government office to get a driver's abstract to attach with job applications and I had to wait in line behind an obvious long haired, middle aged man carrying a purse and wearing a dress with bright yellow leotards underneath. He had some "cis-gendered man" alongside him. Both looked barely dressed above homelessness. Okay, that's quite a sight... then I noticed dress man was wearing dark sunglasses and carrying a blindness cane. Alright, you would think the blind tranny was accompanying the other guy, who was there to do whatever business. Nope, it was the other way around and the blind transexual was there talking to the government employee about his license. When he was finished he got a piece of paper slid across the counter to him, which he took and then looked down at his purse, opened the clasp, and slid the paper inside. Then the sighted man proceeded to take him by the arm and lead him out the door. 
 
The government employee never batted an eye, nor engaged his bureaucratic brain enough to question what the heck a blind man was doing with a driver's license! 

This is getting plain absurd. 














No comments:

Post a Comment