.
Gotta laugh in the face of all the left-wing sobbing that because of the Freedom Convoy, they no longer want to fly the Canadian Flag because it represents racism, homophobia, transphobia, etc. etc.. Don't fly it then, you stupid, unpatriotic fuckers. You don't deserve that flag.
Today, in this northern colonial outpost, I am celebrating Dominion Day and leaving the lunacy of Greater Vancouver to do something very Canadian: Heading into the woods with my truck-canopy-camper, my fishing kayak, my compound bow with a picture of Turdhoe affixed to my target, and a shit ton of beer and bacon and beer and hot-dogs and beer in my cooler. I flew my flag and wrote a sign on my canopy, to which many normal Canadians honked and gave me a thumbs up as they passed my little four-cylinders of fury pick-up on the Coquihalla Highway. I also noticed virtually every other vehicle sporting Canadian Flags had some sort of pro-Freedom Convoy or anti-Trudeau message like mine. 
As I sat there alone in the Canadian wilderness, with only the company of the bald eagles and the bears (sadly, no fish although there were several jumping at times), it was time to get buzzed from my creek-chilled beers, and reflect on the greatness of our Colonial-Dominion past. Cheers, Canada!
.














No comments:
Post a Comment