.
Yep... the big guys are telling us what to do after the government shut down every mom & pop outfit in the nation while favoured assholes like Walmart were allowed to remain open and reap untold profits. .
I am writing this in retrospect (Oct 2022), but I will not forget when Walmart imposed masks on its shoppers. Why do I remember? Because I usually shop at Walmart and I refused to do business with outlets requiring masks, so I switched grocery stores. Alas, only a couple months later, mask mandates came down like a hammer all across the land. .
Makes you wonder how such a large retailer, who reaped all these profits, was able to get ahead of the curve by imposing masks on consumers before any such mandate was law, doesn't it?
Makes you wonder how such a large retailer, who reaped all these profits, was able to get ahead of the curve by imposing masks on consumers before any such mandate was law, doesn't it?
.

No comments:
Post a Comment