Friday, 11 July 2014

The Stand Up Com(ic)menters at Zero Hedge

Usually, I don't bother to read too many comments sections on large sites - including Zero Hedge, although I read the site everyday. But sometimes I get caught up reading the first few, and some of the guys at ZH are just hilarious when they all get going adding something together line by line.

The following are all comments made by different people, one after the other, one sentence at a time:


The Fed is my insurance, I shall not want. 

For it printeth me a green pasture.

They leadeth me by the still VIX index. 

Thy Zirp and thy QE Infinity, they comfort me. 

Thou preparest a ham sammich for me, in the presence of my tormenters. 

For the day of the untaper cometh as a thief in the night... in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and Goldman Sachs assets will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed into poor people. 

For Muhammed, blessed be his mercy, shall grant the fresh sand-monkeys asylum, for it is spoken...

For I am the biggest baddest Fed Printer. 

Even though I trade in the darkest pool, I will fear no losses. 

Ms Yellen makes me lie down among vipers. Sheeit.

Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment